ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
November 13, 2018, 01:54:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Alex Sharpe Fan Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Alex Fan PD-796  (Read 6597 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: May 14, 2011, 11:58:20 AM »

Welcome to Alex's forum and thank you for supporting the amazing Alexandria Sharpe.
Things are quiet here now but always some news comes along to keep us going.
Enjoy your time here
Dave/AM

dutchfan
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:24:12 PM »

Ha another fan of this amazing sapphire jewel named Alex.
Welcome here Alex fan PD-796 ( nice call-sign) and thanks for supporting this increddible artist. Have fun here with us Wink
moscapoet
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 01:25:31 PM »

Welcome to the Sapphire Sea! Nice to have you here! Enjoy your visits and thanks for supporting Alex!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 11:47:20 AM by moscapoet » Logged
Jennifer
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »

Welcome to the forum!
Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 06:41:04 PM »

Welcome welcome to the forum.

JuanV
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 10:55:59 PM »

Welcome to the forum Alex Fan PD-796! Thanks for supporting Alex! Smiley
Alex fan PD-796
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »

Thank You all for the nice welcomes. I will admit I knew nothing of CW until one day in DEC 09 while channel surfing. I hit PBS and there was alex in Powerscourt singing You'll be in my heart. I dont listen to this kind of music but I was hooked after seeing Alex sing this and couldnt change the channel. Since then I bought all CW cd,s and Dvd,s and attended 2 of their concerts in 2010, It was phenominal. I was very disappointed to see alex leave because she was my favorite but I decided to see if CW still had it with LL and attended a 2011 concert. Well it was good but it did'nt reach out and grab me as it did last year with Alex and Lynn. I do agree now that CW,s best years were 2009 and 2010. The magic on stage just isnt there for me but i will continue to support them and will be there supporting Alex on any and all future releases. She does have a certain magic that I've never seen before. So again Thank You for all the welcomes, Anthony.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 05:52:55 PM »

Thank You all for the nice welcomes. I will admit I knew nothing of CW until one day in DEC 09 while channel surfing. I hit PBS and there was alex in Powerscourt singing You'll be in my heart. I dont listen to this kind of music but I was hooked after seeing Alex sing this and couldnt change the channel. Since then I bought all CW cd,s and Dvd,s and attended 2 of their concerts in 2010, It was phenominal. I was very disappointed to see alex leave because she was my favorite but I decided to see if CW still had it with LL and attended a 2011 concert. Well it was good but it did'nt reach out and grab me as it did last year with Alex and Lynn. I do agree now that CW,s best years were 2009 and 2010. The magic on stage just isnt there for me but i will continue to support them and will be there supporting Alex on any and all future releases. She does have a certain magic that I've never seen before. So again Thank You for all the welcomes, Anthony.
I think I have heard that same story before. I too was a 12/09 person. While surfing I saw Máiréad playing and was hooked.  Like you I saw CW in Spring of 2010 and was overwhelmed by Alex's talent. I have seen them several more times and would agree it is not the same without Alex. Still, they are so special and wonderful to see live it is remarkable.
I also own http://www.lisalambefanforum.com/ so come and visit us there as well. Lisa was a wonderful addition to the group.

I guess that building this site as well as a fan website http://www.alexandriasharpe.com/ and buying the old forum kind of lets you in on how I feel.  Wink

Don't feel alone or be shy, and with a little luck we may hear from Alexandria once and a while as well.
Dave/Apollomoon

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines