ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
April 23, 2018, 10:39:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stage shots ''The Wiremen'' at The Gaiety Theatre, Dublin  (Read 12234 times)
dutchfan
« on: July 19, 2011, 06:47:20 PM »

Alex                                                                                                      Second from the left Lisa Lambe..on the right Alex

Alex on the left                                                                                            Alex                                                                                                                

It's a simple stage setting but tells the story perfectly

(Courtesy of Alan Farquharson- Production Designer)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:09:29 PM by dutchfan » Logged
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 07:08:39 PM »

Nice Henny! "Kate Foley" comes to the Alex forum at last  Wink

JuanV
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 09:36:12 PM »

Great shots Henny!
quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 11:45:49 PM »

Wonderful shots. Sometimes I worry that because Alex does live theater, that so much she has done will be lost - like footprints washed away on a sandy beach - and then someone finds a great image like this, or a song snippet recorded, and I feel a lot better. Thanks for sharing.

Phil/QM
dutchfan
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 07:16:26 AM »

Beautiful said Phil, it's out there for sure although hard to find, we keep digging and searching and sometimes we have luck and find some pieces or info, the fun part of it, is that we build together (although slowly) the amazing career of an amazing woman who has stole our hearts. When Alex wants to visit, it all will be here for her and together with her fansite www.alexandriasharpe.com she can watch an episode of ''this is your Life'' Wink
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:20:38 AM by dutchfan » Logged
Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 10:20:03 AM »

Those are great photos.

moscapoet
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

Great photos!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines