ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
September 26, 2018, 11:21:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New "Alexandria Sharpe" Fan site  (Read 4262 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: September 22, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »

Hi all,

It has been nearly one year since the introduction of Alex's fan site. I thought this was an appropriate time to redesign it in its entirety. I had accumulated a lot of new information to add.  I also wanted to give it a new look and layout.
Alex has now moved forward in her career since Celtic Woman, so I thought the site should as well.

The first year was very successful with well over 20,000 views from over 50 countries. I would like to thank all of you for your support.

I know from conversations with Alex, that she is very pleased with the site. Just as she is with this forum. For me that is my goal. To be sure that she is happy with the work that I (and all of you) do to support her.

I can only hope that this new look and the new information presented pleases Alex and  all of her wonderfully dedicated fans as well.

Again thank you all so much for supporting this incredible performer and individual.

http://www.alexandriasharpe.com/

Dave/Apollomoon
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:02:14 PM by Apollomoon » Logged

dutchfan
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 04:29:01 AM »

I have to say that i was afraid that the hole concept would be different, so glad you did'nt.
Looking fantastic Dave, wonderful job.

The menu is far more easyer to follow without using the return button. way less scrolling and the lay-out of the seperate pages regarding the play's she did is outstanding.

I'm sure Alex will like it very much.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 10:49:35 AM »

I have to say that i was afraid that the hole concept would be different, so glad you did'nt.
Looking fantastic Dave, wonderful job.

The menu is far more easyer to follow without using the return button. way less scrolling and the lay-out of the seperate pages regarding the play's she did is outstanding.

I'm sure Alex will like it very much.
No Henny....  it is still the Alexandria Sharpe site. That original feeling will never go away. I still wanted the soft, quiet feel that the original had.
I thought of Alex's new head shots that she provided. Then I sought to follow that lead.  Certainly, they are a more sophisticated look that she gave us. I tried to emulate that idea in the site.
Glad you like it.

Scuilly♥♥
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 11:49:32 AM »

I think the new layout is fantastic! Good Job Dave! I know a lot of hard work has gone into it and I am sure Alex will be pleased!

Kelly~
Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

You did a nice job with the re-design. Not that the other one was bad. It looks a lot cleaner and easier to follow.

dutchfan
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:33:51 AM »

The new fansite is now also on Europe's biggest CW site, so for may to see

http://alex-sharpe.celticwoman.nl/

scroll down to ''more links''.....
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 07:00:48 PM »

The new fansite is now also on Europe's biggest CW site, so for may to see

http://alex-sharpe.celticwoman.nl/

scroll down to ''more links''.....
That is so wonderful to see!!!  Shocked Shocked

dutchfan
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »

Looking ''Sharpe'' he ROFL.......
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines