ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
January 23, 2018, 12:53:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would like Alex back?  (Read 10394 times)
Ebby
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 09:39:01 AM »

I would love to see Alex come back in some capacity, whether it be with CW or in another arena.  I only had the privilege to see Alex once peform with CW, her last show in Utah, thus I didn't really have the opportunity to appreciate Alex and her talent.  And... wouldn't it be even better if a certain skinny brunette came with her?  Oh dare to dream.....
SarahBurkefan!
Sharpie Fan

I'll miss you terribly this spring Sarah!Good luck

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 11:53:50 AM »

I would absolutely love to see Alex back!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel so incredibly lucky to have seen her at least once live, at my very first Celtic Woman concert.  I really miss her, and would be ecstatic if she came back! Cheesy

Thank you so much Evi!!  Good luck Sarah Burke!!  I love you!! <3 <3
moscapoet
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 02:11:50 PM »

Seemed like nickel's worth Scott.  Wink
You won't be the only one to vote no. I am not going to vote at all.

I just put this up to get some thoughts about it and give folks a chance to weigh in. Good activity and Alex will see that we are all still thinking of her and are interested in her career.

It is working.

Thanks,
Dave/AM
Hehe, yes, I do go on.  Roll Eyes But yes this is a great thread for her to read and gauge the thoughts of her fans. While it would be easy to jump on the bandwagon and vote yes, I simply could not knowing how disruptive it would be once again in her family life. Under the current circumstances now within CW I do believe if any former artist could be brought back it would be Alex, but only if it is temporary. Her own statements make it clear such tour schedules are a no go with her family priorities. We'll see.
quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »

When I read this I thought, "This has to be one of those 'rhetorical' questions" - of course I'd love to hear Alex again in CW! Of course, the ultimate question has to be asked by CW and Alex has the ultimate thumbs up or down, but if there is any way to sway the balance by as much as a micron, I'm in. Even for only part of a tour. Even for just one show (Albany, Palace Theater, mid-March 2012 for preference, but that is TOTALLY selfish on my part).

Phil/QM
MrPeabody
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

Tack för en underbar kväll, Alex.

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »

Even for only part of a tour. Even for just one show (Albany, Palace Theater, mid-March 2012 for preference, but that is TOTALLY selfish on my part).
Works for me...

Mike

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 04:53:47 PM »

Even for only part of a tour. Even for just one show (Albany, Palace Theater, mid-March 2012 for preference, but that is TOTALLY selfish on my part).
Works for me...
Wang theater, Norfolk, VA and Syracuse, NY need to be on that list Phil  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines