ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
July 22, 2018, 02:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Alex Sharpe Fan Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Alex return???  (Read 4156 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: November 10, 2011, 11:17:27 PM »

Face it the question begs to asked.

I for one am not afraid  Grin.

I think if she is asked to fill in for Lisa she will say yes.

Any takers?Huh

Dave/AM

Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »

I think if she was asked and had the opportunity she would not decline. It would just be for a few months while Lisa is out, so its not like it would be a long time spot to fill. I don't know what Alex has planned for next year, (obviously) but I think if she could, she would.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:38:24 PM by Celtic Fiddle Chick » Logged

dutchfan
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 09:38:50 PM »

My personal thoughts that if she's asked to fill inn for Lisa she would jump for joy..ermmmm, let me refraise that, i would jump for joy.
We realy don't know if she would, it's been very quite at the front so far, i can only say, i sure hope so.
needleworklady
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 10:31:44 PM »

I would hope that Alex would love to step in for Lisa. I think if she would the situation and has the time to do it she would say yes if asked. She has already worked with Chloe, Mairead and even Lisa Lambe, so this could be like a homecoming or reunion for her. And on top of that, it would make the majority of Celtic Woman fans extremely happy to see her back.

So, Alex if you are reading this: PLEASE seriously consider coming back if you are asked by Celtic Woman. You are truly missed and some of us would love to see back on the stage again.
moscapoet
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 02:22:59 PM »

I've made some comments elsewhere on this but will do so here too. It is my belief that Alex could return IF the LK departure is temporary. I personally do not believe it is. Alex has made it clear the priority her family is and full time touring is not suited to that. Perhaps we'll get an answer from our two forumites when they see her in Sweden. Personally, I would love to see Alex back on stage here in the states. Some of the songs from the new show would be excellent vehicles for her. In the end it is up to CW to ask her and for her to decide. It is for us to simply wait and see as we do every year when CW goes through a line up change.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 03:19:05 PM »

You would think we would get used to it Scott.
But we never will
Dave/AM

SarahBurkefan!
Sharpie Fan

I'll miss you terribly this spring Sarah!Good luck

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 10:10:29 PM »

I would absolutely love to see Alex back on the CW stage! Smiley

Thank you so much Evi!!  Good luck Sarah Burke!!  I love you!! <3 <3
quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 11:06:50 PM »

The affection and sincerity of the forum members is obvious in the responses. Whether Alex ever tours with CW again or not (And I hope she does, because, as Dave said, it is the most likely way she will be back here in the states), I wich her luck and will follow her achievements on the forum, the more links the better!

Phil/QM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines