ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
April 25, 2018, 07:53:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex will be performing on Mediterranean cruise...  (Read 7467 times)
dutchfan
« on: November 26, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »

Peter Corry who Alex performed with in Helsingborg Sweden will have a show on the Norwegian Cruiseship ''The Epic".

On this cruise show's like  'Celtic Rhythms', 'Broadway and Beyond' and 'Peter and Friends' will be performed.

His special guests will include Alex Sharpe, star of 'Les Miserables' and the USA sensation 'Celtic Woman'. Alex will star in her own show 'I Dreamed a Dream'

There will also be plenty of time to relax with Peter and the other performers with private cocktail parties, sing songs in the Crows Nest and informal get-togethers round the pool. ( i think i know where my vacation will be next year)

Departing from Barcelona on 19th August 2012 to Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Nice, and Marseille. Returning to Barcelona on 26th August 2012.

Alex told Mike and me that she's realy looking forward to his event, ''I realy love Italy'' were Alex's words.

The Epic Theater were Alex shal be performing her show  ''I Dreamed A Dream"

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 03:39:45 PM by dutchfan » Logged
moscapoet
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 02:50:46 PM »

If one were to take their first cruise, let alone their first one in The Med, that would be the one!
Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 09:03:51 PM »

Sounds like heaven.

Scuilly♥♥
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »

Alex on a cruise ship! How cool would that be to be "trapped" with Alex Sharpe for a week? LOL
hehehe...hmmmmmm...

Kelly~
Iluvcelticwoman
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

You'll be in my heart always..

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 01:10:44 AM »

NOW THAT IS AWESOME!!!! To bad I would never be able to go to that!!!

Jennifer
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 04:50:12 PM »

Awesome! Too bad there's no way I can afford it Sad
quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »

I am HIGHLY tempted to invest heavily in lottery tickets! That is incredible. I hope someone from the forum can make it. Fair winds and following seas Alex!

Phil/QM
dutchfan
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 05:47:32 AM »

For those who would be intrested in booking the cruise, here is the link with the cruise on witch Alex wil be performing.
I think i know were my next vacation destination will be....

http://www.travelconcept.com/cruises/OfferDetail.asp?PriceId=2236236&SupplierId=360&TrackDetail=No&ReferringType=66&ReferringId=&SearchId=&UsePriceCurrencyCode=&RefPriceCount=42&selSortResults=&TravelTypeSort=&SingleResult=&OrigPriceID=2236237
Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 08:06:42 PM »

I know a couple of people who like to go on cruises, bet they would be very interested in.

dutchfan
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 06:09:16 AM »

Wanna see a tour on board the Norwegian Epic ??

http://youtu.be/5mFUkR-bBig
MrPeabody
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

Tack för en underbar kväll, Alex.

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 07:54:34 PM »

For those who don't already know, I have booked this cruise.  Unfortunately I won't be sharing it with Henny but it will be very special nonetheless.  I am flying to Amsterdam Friday night and visiting with Henny's protege, Daniel, Saturday morning.  Then I will be taking a train to Rotterdam to spend the rest of the day with the delightful Evi.  Sunday morning I will fly from Amsterdam to Barcelona for departure.  I will only have limited Internet access so I won't post much but I will try to keep everyone updated about Alex.  I will be keeping a journal and typing a full review offline to post after I return.

The only other forum member that I know who is sailing on this trip is Dwight.  If anyone else is going they are keeping it a secret.  Getting more excited by the day....

Mike

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 04:05:25 PM »

Have a safe trip Mike. Enjoy!!

quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 10:40:30 PM »

Bon voyage!

Phil/QM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines