ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
July 22, 2018, 02:38:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A dose of Alex  (Read 4859 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: December 07, 2011, 10:59:42 PM »

Hi all,

A little bit of fun day dreaming here.. like usual for me.

As most of you know,  a couple of our members had the great fortune and privilege of spending some time with Alex recently.
They brought back their stories and shared them with all of us so eloquently , that I for one, felt as if I were there with them.

The problem now becomes... when is our next dose of Alex? Let's face it if you are reading this post, I already know your thoughts and feelings about her.

So now what ? Wait until next spring when Alex goes out with her new musical I guess.  Still a glimmer of hope for her to re-join Celtic Woman for a tour or so, but seems  a remote chance as it is nearly time for the announcement it would seem.

We got a big dose here recently and some nice remarks from Alex as well so that will keep us for a while. We must be pretty resilient. We just went about 18 months without her and kept the fires burning here. Maybe spring won't be that far away after all.

I'll keep the lights on so please keep coming in and posting if you would. I know Alex visits us often and appreciates our thoughts. Please  never give up supporting her if you would be so kind.

We will get another dose soon perhaps!!  Wink

Thanks,

Dave/AM

dutchfan
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 06:45:27 AM »

well the first dose of Alex will be on 26 December as the show Movie Classics Christmas edition will be aired, details are in the threat of Movie Classics on this site, be sure to tune in on the live stream also to be heard in the US.

http://www.alexsharpefanforum.com/index.php?topic=195.msg2020
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:48:22 AM by dutchfan » Logged
quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »

The nice thing about 'home fires' is the opportunity to turn them into bonfires once in awhile! The reviews were spectacular and the time Alex spent shows she really appreciates the support - so support she will always find here! Besides, my grandmother told me that the older you get, the faster time passes - so the upside of me getting older is that it will seem sooner to hearing Alex again ... Ok, fair enough trade! LOL

Phil/QM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines