ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
November 13, 2018, 01:40:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A request from Alex  (Read 4446 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: January 13, 2012, 05:12:15 PM »

Alex posted this message on her Facebook page. It seemed very important, so I put it here for those that do not use FB or missed it.

Alex never asks us for anything. Please let us try to help her with her request.

Thanks
Dave/AM

Alex Sharpe
I have a very special request to ask of all you out there, a friend of mine from Drama school is in urgent need of your prayers her name is Caroline Bond and is awaiting a heart transplant.....she suffered a stroke last night and this has caused more serious complications to an already serious situation...please please...ask Our Father in Heaven to bless this family with a miracle....Thank you so much. XXX

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 09:29:42 PM »

Some good news from Alex today from her face book page.
Thanks to all members who helped her out.

Here is her message. 1/26

Alex Sharpe

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your thoughts and comments and prayers...my friend has a HEART!!!! and all is looking good at the moment.... you are all so amazing and i appreciate what you have done beyond words...my heart has been touched by your sincere and compassionate hearts.....God is GOOD!!! ... I will keep you all posted. Love to you ALL! XXXXXXX"

Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 11:10:01 AM »

I saw that. I am so glad things went well and her friend is pulling through.

Scuilly♥♥
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 04:10:12 PM »

great news...

Kelly~
quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »

There are no limits to the power of prayer. I was relieved to hear it. I hope everyone can spare a few more prayers for what will no doubt be a long recovery. We hope your friend returns to Drama school soon.

Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »

Alex posted this morning that Caroline is doing well.

"Hi all! Caroline is doing amazingly well.... so far her body is NOT rejecting her new heart....she is out of ICU and is in Rehab....her heart no longer needs the pacemaker and it is now beating on its own...she is able to get out of her bed and sit now ...this is an answer to many many many prayers offered in faith...thank you all for making this miracle happen....Ether 12:12
" For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after their faith".... I hope you and your loved ones are all blessed by your faith. Love Alex. xxxx"

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 03:39:25 PM »

Good stuff...thanks Destiny.

Scuilly♥♥
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 08:31:02 AM »

GREAT NEWS. Thanks Destiny!

Kelly~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines