ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
January 21, 2018, 01:27:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum email address alexsharpeforum@gmail.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Sings "May It Be"  (Read 7932 times)
rick
Sharpie Fan

« on: January 08, 2011, 05:28:25 PM »

I know many have seen this video, but for those who have not, I will share it with you. I must say that Alex's version of "May It Be' is really the most beautiful version I have ever heard - and I know will ever hear. One of my thoughts here is that I would again love to hear her sing this song. Who knows? Maybe it will be on her new CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRMlNgi-Sjc&feature=player_embedded

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club    http://www.maireadfanclub.com/
Scuilly♥♥
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 05:34:10 PM »

This is an amazing version of this song. Alex sings it so beautifully! I to hope it ends up on her CD.

Kelly~
firelfy
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »

That´s really nice!!

<3

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 07:41:54 PM »

That is so wonderful Rick. You can see other videos on her fan site. http://www.alexandriasharpe.com/

thistlewriter
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 07:47:12 PM »

Very beautiful! I hope she does release it on her CD.
MrPeabody
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

Tack för en underbar kväll, Alex.

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 08:13:24 PM »

Thanks for that "blast from the past", Rick.  I have that one saved but haven't watched it for a while.  It's still a little painful...

Mike

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 08:27:48 PM »

Thanks for that "blast from the past", Rick.  I have that one saved but haven't watched it for a while.  It's still a little painful...
I feel your pain Mike. Pretty much on a daily basis. Building the fan site gave me a huge dose of Alex. I think our day is coming though when we will first hear her, and then be able to see her once again.

Tiffany Gray
Sharpie Fan

Alex is an angel!

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 08:32:05 PM »

This is beautiful!!!  I saw this a few months ago!  OMG Alex did Lisa and Enya proud!!!

[/conter]
dutchfan
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 03:49:04 PM »

the drama in the music and voice gives me goosebumps
moscapoet
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »

Marvelous setting for it too.
dutchfan
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 09:34:45 AM »

i found it realy sad it's a short version of that song,realy loved it to hear here sing the complete version.....maybe on here cd
rick
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 12:14:15 PM »

I feel your pain Mike. Pretty much on a daily basis. Building the fan site gave me a huge dose of Alex. I think our day is coming though when we will first hear her, and then be able to see her once again.

I think many feel that pain. I also have problems watching or listening to her sing because I miss her so much. She is the only artist who has moved on from CW and affected me like this. I do not mean to sound like a broken record, but she is a gifted angel from God.

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 12:34:16 PM »

This is an amazing version of this song. Alex sings it so beautifully! I to hope it ends up on her CD.
It is Kelly.
Actually I just wanted to comment again on your banner. It is so perfect and I think among the best I have ever seen.
Dave

rick
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 07:38:39 PM »

It is Kelly.
Actually I just wanted to comment again on your banner. It is so perfect and I think among the best I have ever seen.
Dave

Yea, I want her banner.

Scuilly♥♥
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »

It is Kelly.
Dave

Yea, I want her banner.

take it if you want but I want the credit.  Wink

Kelly~
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines