ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
July 22, 2018, 12:38:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A great year in store for us  (Read 2491 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: January 06, 2013, 09:24:57 AM »

Hello,

I know there are not many left who come here, but I think that will change this year. I know Alex has a busy year ahead of her so we should (at long last) have some stuff to babble about. As information becomes available, I will post it here. Destiny and I will try to shake some old friends out of the bushes to bring this place back to life.

Thanks for hanging in there. We all know how reserved with comment Alex can be, but be assured she greatly appreciates the support of every fan she has.

Dave/AM

Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:29:49 PM »

She hinted at that in Utah. Very jazzed about what may be on her plate this year. As long as there is sufficient notice then she'll have fans there for her.
palmtreeguy
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 10:58:57 PM »

Flew out to Salt Lake City to see Alex in Kurt Bestor's Christmas show. It was a great show and Alex, with Jenny Oaks Baker, along with everyone else, were outstanding. Loved it ! I swear, Alex's voice just gets stronger as time goes by. She was kind enough to sign my program after the show, and she looked great, but she's lost weight, and I hope you guys can assure me she's fine, I'm sure it's just a show biz thing. Thanks for letting me on the forum.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 05:24:59 PM »

Welcome Palmtreeguy. Glad you had the chance to meet Alex. I am sure you are correct..it is a showbiz thing Wink.
Dave/Apollomoon

Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 04:09:53 PM »

Alex did look very healthy, trim, and was not short of energy when Mike and I met her in Utah. Above all she was incredibly happy and that is what all us Sharpies want for her.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines