ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
July 22, 2018, 02:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum email address alexsharpeforum@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandria is busy, but taking a break as well  (Read 2797 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: March 15, 2013, 09:54:06 PM »

Hi ..

For those few die-hards (or never-die) who still frequent this quiet little place, I wanted to let you know that Alex has been quite busy of late, but also has said she will be taking a break from the internet as it uses too much of the precious little time she has.

A lot for her to balance..work, family, church, travel etc. so she feels that is where her time is better spent understandably. That is why you see so little of her on her fb or twitter accounts of late.

Still some good things for this year for us to look forward to... so it would seem.

Of course if there is anything to pass along I will do so. Always know she appreciates all of us who support her.

Dave/AM

palmtreeguy
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 04:58:10 PM »

Seems like she's moving along with other things. I'm glad I got to see her in Utah, in case that was the last chance. I sometimes wonder if she knows how really talented she is.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 09:36:12 PM »

Seems like she's moving along with other things. I'm glad I got to see her in Utah, in case that was the last chance. I sometimes wonder if she knows how really talented she is.
She does know...just a very humble person.

MrPeabody
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

Tack för en underbar kväll, Alex.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 05:41:32 PM »

Thanks for the update, Dave. Make sure she knows that we are always here and waiting for her and that we support her in whatever she chooses to do.

Mike

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 09:17:25 PM »

Thanks for the update, Dave. Make sure she knows that we are always here and waiting for her and that we support her in whatever she chooses to do.
Of course Mike.

quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 01:03:21 AM »

Sorry my absence has contributed to making it quieter. More health issues on the homefront. I saw that Alex posted that her friend with cancer had passed away. I had been praying for him and was sorry to hear that. My condolences, Alex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines