ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
May 23, 2018, 03:16:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A welcome to all members of "The Old Alex Sharpe Forum"  (Read 2018 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: June 18, 2013, 06:52:02 PM »

So here we go at last again.

I wanted to tell all members of this forum and also members of the Old Forum what has transpired regarding the combining of the two entities.

I purchased the Alex Sharpe Forum from Jim Allen and Dave Bussells sometime back and we really just recently made the transfer of the domains to me. So by now you know that if you go to the address of the old site, you come here. That seemed the best and simplest way to accomplish the change.

I would hope that anyone who was a member of the old forum will join us here as new members. Unfortunately because of spammers we had to turn off the standard method of joining, but if you follow this link it is still easy to join.

http://www.alexsharpefanforum.com/index.php?topic=146.msg1451#msg1451

Capn Davey and I are in the process of setting up the database from the old forum so it can be viewed through a link here. All of the information (posts, graphics, photos etc.) will be available to view as an archive of sorts, but you will not be able to post on it. I certainly wanted to preserve the information and as a matter of fact I had a great deal of input on that forum as well.

So thank you in advance to all of you out there and we hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Dave/Apollomoon

Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »

Best to have all the Alex in one place and congrats on making the transition.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 02:14:42 PM »

Best to have all the Alex in one place and congrats on making the transition.
Well it took a while but yes it will be better. We are hoping that those members will make there way here over time and get to know Alex, as that is her hope.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines