ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
July 22, 2018, 12:40:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum email address alexsharpeforum@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news for us all  (Read 5140 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: June 18, 2013, 07:37:26 PM »

Me again,

Big day here in our little forum isn't it? Now a third post from me in one day...that is a rarity in itself of late. But finally after long last I have some things to talk about.

Alex is wanting to become an active part of this place and we have discussed it at some length.

I know that long ago she thought she might want to at least entertain a few questions from some of you, but in the end was not inclined to do so. We all understood, of course, that it  was her prerogative and supported her decision.

So sometime in the near future she will be dropping by to do some posting and spend time here really as just another member. Her forum name is "Celtic Alex" and if you have read my other post you now know that I have made her an administrator.
In my mind it has always been her forum to do what she wants with, so of course that made perfect sense to me and to Destiny as well.

FYI, we have turned off the personal messaging feature for Alex's benefit. If you have questions or comments for her please use the regular boards and she has assured me she will be attentive to the posts that pertain to her.

I think she really wants to have a way to communicate directly with her fans in a more controlled atmosphere that only a forum can offer.

So there is some good news I think..yes?

Have fun.

Regards,
Dave
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:02:13 PM by Apollomoon » Logged

MrPeabody
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

Tack för en underbar kväll, Alex.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 10:19:56 PM »

That is fantastic new, Dave!  Thanks to both you and Alex.

Mike

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 10:31:11 PM »

That is fantastic new, Dave!  Thanks to both you and Alex.
More than welcome Mike.... our pleasure.
Let's hope we can re-energize this great group we have.
I would think that if Alex has enough time to visit often that should be easy to do once the word gets out that she is active here.

Scuilly♥♥
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 11:04:42 PM »

Great News!

Kelly~
JuanV
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 11:13:34 PM »

Amazing news! Looking forward to reading her posts!
Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 02:06:50 PM »

Splendid news indeed! Kudos to you for the work put in and the patience involved. Truly a great honor to have the artist herself involved and that will doubtless bring a great deal of energy and new members into the site. Well done, Dave.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 02:12:42 PM »

Splendid news indeed! Kudos to you for the work put in and the patience involved. Truly a great honor to have the artist herself involved and that will doubtless bring a great deal of energy and new members into the site. Well done, Dave.
Thanks Scott and it will be lots of fun for everyone I am certain.

Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 04:09:06 PM »

Hahahahaaaaaa, what did you say to her?? You wil participate or you don't get your login and password.
Remember how long we dreamed about this moment??? hahahahahaha Great work Dave and Destiny
Iluvcelticwoman
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

You'll be in my heart always..

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 04:31:55 PM »

Welcome Alex! I can't wait to see all that you've been up to Smiley

Much Love
Rachel

Dwight
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 08:57:02 PM »

Yay Alex is back. Hope she does a concert, so we can all come visit her.  Smiley
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »

Hahahahaaaaaa, what did you say to her?? You wil participate or you don't get your login and password.
Remember how long we dreamed about this moment??? hahahahahaha Great work Dave and Destiny
How did you guess my strategy Daniel?Huh hahahahahaha Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines