ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
July 22, 2018, 12:41:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a Reminder  (Read 2254 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: July 13, 2013, 09:38:47 PM »

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that while Alex is in the States, her access to WiFi and the internet will be somewhat limited as she travels. She is, of course, a bit out her normal service area for her iphone and ipad.  Roll Eyes

I am sure she will check in when she can, so hang in there. It may actually be after she returns to Ireland late in the summer that she gets back to regular visits and conversations here.

Thanks for your patience.

Dave

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 08:10:39 PM »

Hi all,

Just to keep you updated, I have really had minimal contact with Alex over the last month as she has had little or no access to the internet. I do know that she has been doing some traveling, so being very "touristy" in our great country.

She will return to Ireland at the end of the month so hopefully she will be back online on a regular basis.

Hang in there...I know you are all good at that! After the last 2 years, what is a few weeks ..right??? Wink.

Best,
Dave/AM

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 10:17:37 PM »

Hi all,

I have been visiting a little with Alex and she is looking forward to getting home and back to her regular routine. She has said she and Jacob have had a great summer here.

She will most likely become active here when she gets settled in back in Ireland and has internet access once again. 

Dave

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines