ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
January 23, 2018, 02:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Origanal poster and photo's from the Christmas show at the Ellen Eccles Theatre  (Read 2339 times)
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« on: September 14, 2013, 11:05:31 PM »

AND THAN THIS..........................

« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:20:25 PM by Daniel » Logged
steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »

Thanks for this great reminder!  Daniel, is that you in the picture between Alex and Jenny?  This performance in the small town of Logan deserves special mention.  Although a town of only 45,000 or so, Craig Jessop, former director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, has the ability to bring in the best talents in the world.  His American Festival Orchestra and Chorus are by his estimation, as good as the Tabernacle Choir.  Having been at this performance myself, and as a musician, I have to agree, and so do many other people.   I was stunned and moved by the beauty of the orchestra and choir before it was Alex's turn to sing. Combining this group with the incomparable voice of Alex Sharpe created the "perfect storm" for one of the most magnificent performances ever. I felt almost shell shocked walking out of the hall because of the overwhelming beauty of the experience.  Afterwards I told Craig that that show could be on a world stage.  His replay was "I've been on the world stage, and I'd rather be here." 

I appreciate the picture of the table where the performers were signing CDs.  That's exactly where I met Alex for the first time.  What a giant of a person!  What an amazing combination of talent and caring about other people! She has been extremely good to me both in person and on line. As you read what she posts, you get a sense of her greatness as a human being, which amazingly, seems as exceptional as her voice!

Again, thanks for your efforts in posting these photos.

Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 12:51:23 PM »

Those are great. Thanks for posting them.

Beachloon
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 03:28:51 PM »

WONDERFUL photos of Alex! Thanks for sharing!
CWFanForever
Sharpie Fan

Alex Sharpe!!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »

Really nice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines