ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
January 23, 2018, 02:53:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important please read; A chance for you all to help Alex  (Read 2873 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: October 31, 2013, 08:58:52 PM »

Hi there members,

Alex has asked me to see if can enlist your help. Quite frankly, I know she is too humble to ask herself, so I have offered do do the asking for her.

I know that if you are reading this, you already know that Alex is a very special and gifted artist with now nearly 25 years of experience as a professional performer. Her ability to reach into the hearts of audience members is no secret to anyone.

Now, Alex is wanting to update and rebuild her portfolio for presentation on interviews, auditions, etc. As part of this process, she asked me if I thought some of her best fans might be willing to offer some comments (testimonials if you will) on their experiences of watching her perform.

Most of you know of Alex from her work with Celtic Woman. To go along with that many of you have seen CW both before and after Alex's time with the group. Many of you have stated that you would love to see her return to CW, even if that is not a reality, it would indeed be great I agree.
It seems that most of you would agree that she had a very positive impact on the group and certainly contributed to its success.

Please take a few minutes to reflect on your experiences watching Alex with CW, whether it was in person or just on a DVD. If you would be so kind as to briefly describe how you think Alex helped to improve the the group and what made her "special" in your eyes as a Celtic Woman, I think that would be perfect for her purpose.

You may leave your thoughts on this thread and Alex will just pull them directly from here for her use. I can only imagine it will be very easy for you to do. Alex never asks for anything from her fans. If we can return even a tiny bit of what she has given us all since we met her it is the least we can do in my humble opinion.

This is a worthy cause if there ever was one for any forum member.

Thank you all in advance from Alex and myself.

Regards,
Dave/AM

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 10:02:34 PM »

Some of you have messaged me saying that they cannot post on this thread. I will re-post it in "Alex's Place" so you have another option.
Thanks
Dave
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:57:07 PM by Apollomoon » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines