ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
July 21, 2018, 11:12:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum email address alexsharpeforum@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carols by Candlelight on Dec 14 8:00pm  (Read 19495 times)
Firetow17
Sharpie Fan

« on: November 22, 2013, 07:44:23 AM »

Alex will be performing with Jenny Oaks Baker and the Annapolis Chamber orchestra in an intimate concert of carols and music for the season at the St. Anne's Episcopal Church in Annapolis MD.

St Anne's Episcopal Church
Church Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401

Tickets are $37.00
www.liveartsmaryland.org
Firetow17
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 12:21:35 PM »

Don't know if I can handle all this Alex and Jenny goodness. I mean, three concerts in three days. It's gonna be a great weekend.  Grin
palmtreeguy
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 12:30:33 PM »

I saw them together last year in Kurt Bestor's Christmas Show. Loved it !
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 08:41:29 PM »

She is pretty excited about it..it should be a good show.

steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 10:40:06 PM »

It will be great!  I heard them perform last year and got to meet both of them.  They are both kind and humble people.  Wish I could hear them this year!
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 03:11:23 AM »

Carols by Candlelight

2013-2014 Chorale Presents

Saturday, December 14 | 8 pm

Tickets: $15 - $40

Escape the holiday hustle and bustle with an intimate concert of carols and music for the season presented by the Chamber Chorus of the Annapolis Chorale and the Annapolis Chamber Orchestra under the direction of J. Ernest Green. Our very special guests are Grammy nominee Jenny Oaks Baker and Celtic Woman vocalist Alex Sharpe, who bring special magic to the evening.  There's no better place to experience carols by candlelight than in the great acoustics of historic St. Anne's Church in Annapolis.

Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 11:58:26 AM »

Don't know if I can handle all this Alex and Jenny goodness. I mean, three concerts in three days. It's gonna be a great weekend.  Grin
I was very blessed to see and hear them both last year in Utah and it is a beautiful show. You folks back east are very blessed to have them this season. Not so much for us here in the west this year.  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines