ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
April 21, 2018, 04:02:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Sharpe's Album  (Read 6123 times)
CWFanForever
Sharpie Fan

Alex Sharpe!!!!!!!!

« on: December 01, 2013, 02:20:40 PM »

Hi.

I heard that Alex Sharpe is making a cd, so I am very happy about that. I wanted to know if she wanted any song suggestions?  Hope all goes well Alex!
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 08:05:38 PM »

Hi.

I heard that Alex Sharpe is making a cd, so I am very happy about that. I wanted to know if she wanted any song suggestions?  Hope all goes well Alex!
It is already recorded. She is just doing editing etc. and getting it ready to distribute.

Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »

VERY psyched about this!
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 04:50:52 PM »

VERY psyched about this!
You should be Scott.
At long last she is going to grace us all with something we can take in our car or load in our personal devices that is just Alex. Truly a first for her and us. I know she is nervous about it being to our liking, but I have told her many times that she can do nothing wrong for us. Anything she puts on tape will be perfect for us without question. She is much too humble sometimes to be honest.
Hopefully this is only the beginning of her long awaited recording career. She has told me she thinks she is far to old to be starting down this road. I know she will not find one person on the planet that would agree with her. My hope is that if she can produce a couple of albums, she can come here to tour them....think anyone would go see her???  Wink
Glad to see you around again Scott. Smiley

CWFanForever
Sharpie Fan

Alex Sharpe!!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 04:15:45 PM »

Can't wait to hear it!  Smiley
steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 08:46:55 PM »

Just got a small preview. You are going to love it! It sounds very much like her and you can feel the meaning and spirit of what she's singing very powerfully. It's all the more powerful because we know that she lives these messages and shows it by how she reaches out to the rest of us.
gmjim
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 08:38:36 AM »

This is all new to me as I just joined and I am a fan of Alex Sharpe. I am very happy to know that she is going to release a cd. I watched Celtic Woman on PBS and since I first heard the group I was fascinated with their music. When Alex sang " You'll Be In My Heart " I was just amazed. She has the voice of an angel! I want to order her cd as soon as possible. I wish her the very best! 
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 08:58:46 AM »

This is all new to me as I just joined and I am a fan of Alex Sharpe. I am very happy to know that she is going to release a cd. I watched Celtic Woman on PBS and since I first heard the group I was fascinated with their music. When Alex sang " You'll Be In My Heart " I was just amazed. She has the voice of an angel! I want to order her cd as soon as possible. I wish her the very best! 

Take a tour in this forum gmjim Jim i'm presume?

You will be amazed and feel welcome here
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »

Welcome and thank you for supporting Alex and this forum.
Dave/AM

steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 09:25:01 PM »

Welcome--hope you find meaning in her music and her goodness.
Beachloon
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 12:10:32 AM »

I too am truly looking forward to anything Alex does, but especially to have an Alex CD is, to me, an ultimate gift!! I am so thankful to have found this forum and have our own Alex a member of it, and expressing her gratitude and caring towards us at Thanksgiving -- it is all quite a gift! Last year, the Christmas recordings she did were such a blessing and a help. This year, I just know whatever she has recorded will be just as heartfelt and perfectly wonderful!!! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome news!! Happy Holidays to all of you folks!!!
Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 11:18:10 AM »

VERY psyched about this!
You should be Scott.
At long last she is going to grace us all with something we can take in our car or load in our personal devices that is just Alex. Truly a first for her and us. I know she is nervous about it being to our liking, but I have told her many times that she can do nothing wrong for us. Anything she puts on tape will be perfect for us without question. She is much too humble sometimes to be honest.
Hopefully this is only the beginning of her long awaited recording career. She has told me she thinks she is far to old to be starting down this road. I know she will not find one person on the planet that would agree with her. My hope is that if she can produce a couple of albums, she can come here to tour them....think anyone would go see her???  Wink
Glad to see you around again Scott. Smiley
You're so right, Dave! She can't go wrong with us no matter what she records. She could sing a phone book and we'd still love it because she'd connect with it!  Grin Been away too long here for sure. Been a rather busy fellow as we have a forum now for Celtic Nights and I'm part of the promotional and merchandising team for them. Not to mention all the other items related to the current and former CW artists! Whew. Irish women rock! 
JuanV
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 09:45:18 PM »

Excited about Alex's new album! Can't wait to listen to it when its available!
Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2014, 03:17:10 PM »

Alex has a sampler of her new CD up. She says she will have it out this month. https://soundcloud.com/alexsharpe/be-still-my-soul-medley

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2014, 05:11:59 PM »

Thanks CFC..the entire cd is so beautiful. She really has done a great job with it and HOPEFULLY soon everyone can enjoy it.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines