ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
December 19, 2018, 03:19:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's keep up the tradition...  (Read 2658 times)
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« on: December 13, 2013, 02:35:35 AM »

In welcoming all new members here, it just makes them feel welcome Wink
Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 11:21:24 AM »

Agreed. We try to do that over in the M forum and others. That sense of community is important and the artists love seeing it.
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 12:43:23 PM »

Agreed. We try to do that over in the M forum and others. That sense of community is important and the artists love seeing it.

Aah, good to see you back Scott Wink
palmtreeguy
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 01:59:45 PM »

Have you noticed that Alex's fans all seem nice ? Just makes it that much better to be here.
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 01:19:22 AM »

Have you noticed that Alex's fans all seem nice ? Just makes it that much better to be here.

It's all about respect Bruce, a big advantage is we all have the same intrest here. It's nice to share experiences and info about Alex with eachother. Also, give me one forum where the artist is also an admin and member of?!!!

There used to be a chatroom here  Roll Eyes, realy don't know if it still exists but it could be nice to have a chat with eachother, where we can share or discus anything related to Alex and fun things. Maybe Dave can fill us in here??? ( hey...maybe even our admin could join us in a chat...idea??)

Anyway...have fun here Wink
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 01:22:01 AM by Daniel » Logged
Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 11:26:56 AM »

Sure, Bruce, these artists bring out the best in most people and CW artist fans are among the most lovely people I have ever known. Tells me the artist and her music come from elsewhere and not this world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines