ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
September 26, 2018, 05:26:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dave's Alex fan site http://www.alexandriasharpe.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: New Album  (Read 5521 times)
CelticAlex
Administrator
Sharpie Fan

« on: March 13, 2014, 12:09:43 PM »

Hi Everyone!

I have been the WORST at coming on here and posting to you guys... it's generally a combination of many things...sometimes it's just easier while I am on my personal FB page to flip over to Alex Sharpe fan FB page and update people and secondly... I have been trying to get this album ready for you all.

It will be released this month....keep watching on here and on my fan FB page for the release date.

You may already know that the content of the album is Sacred/Religious/Inspirational/Celtic  in nature, but there is a bonus track on there thats not quite the same as the rest... I put it on there as a way to pay tribute to all you CW fans who have supported me over the years and have shared your personal stories with me, you have encouraged,inspired and lifted me up, so it was my way of honouring you all and to say thanks.

Here is a little snippet of what is on the album.

http://soundcloud.com/alexsharpe/be-still-my-soul-medley

Ok I have to run off and teach my kiddies at StarKids.....they are performing on St Paddy's Day so I am off to whip them in shape.

As always love to you all. XXXX
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 02:58:26 PM »

Thanks for the update Alex...we are all waiting patiently, not to worry.  Smiley

steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 04:32:04 PM »

It's amazingly done with exceptional musicianship and artistry.  People are going to love it!
MrPeabody
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

Tack för en underbar kväll, Alex.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 05:05:16 PM »

Yes, Alex, we are waiting patiently. We know it will be worth it.

Mike

Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »

Yes, Alex, we are waiting patiently. We know it will be worth it.
Only waited about 5 years eh Mike  Wink

Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 04:47:00 PM »

Okay, with this one coming of the press and already being a success, what's next? Let's see...mhhh, i know you love Allison krauss, so maybe something like that with a small band performing in little theaters and of course not to forget ...A SOUNDMAN!!!!!!! just say the word and I would amplified your voice worldwide starting in a little town just northwest above Dublin free of charge (well...maybe some food or a candy bar).  Hahaha....I mean it, you know me well enough Wink

Do you think I want to apply for that job? you bet your ass i am Cheesy

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 04:53:25 PM by Daniel » Logged
palmtreeguy
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 06:33:05 PM »

I've always wanted her to do her own smaller show. I was led to believe that's not possible.
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »

Okay, with this one coming of the press and already being a success, what's next? Let's see...mhhh, i know you love Allison krauss, so maybe something like that with a small band performing in little theaters and of course not to forget ...A SOUNDMAN!!!!!!! just say the word and I would amplified your voice worldwide starting in a little town just northwest above Dublin free of charge (well...maybe some food or a candy bar).  Hahaha....I mean it, you know me well enough Wink

Do you think I want to apply for that job? you bet your ass i am Cheesy

Need a key grip Daniel??? (raises hand and jumps around) that would be me!  ; Grin

Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 11:36:29 AM »

Thanks so much for popping in and keeping us updated both here and on Facebook, Alex. We have waited a long time for this gem and all good things come to those who wait. Just what we have heard so far has been amazing and we're all prepared to be Alexified by this CD.

Daniel, whatever Alex touches musically would be sweet as honey. The thing I would love to see, costly as it would be, is a DVD similar to what Chloe did back in 2004 with Alex at various locations around Ireland. I'd SURE be a gopher for that!!! I think we'd all share the burden carrying her piggy back from place to place!  Roll Eyes You've a willing crew here, Alex!  Wink
Thomas
Sharpie Fan

Live Long and Prosper

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 11:41:53 AM »

Thank you Alex for my early Birthday gift!

Tom
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 02:37:03 PM »

YESS YESS YESS it's finaly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Grin Wink Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 04:19:33 PM »

I just ordered 10 of them!  Among other things, they are going to be great gifts!
Firetow17
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 07:14:16 PM »

10 for me too Steve. I don't think that first 1000 is going to last very long. And they are collector items. Did you hear her mention the mistakes in the release video?
Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 10:01:23 AM »

Sigh. I no longer have a credit card but I'll find a way to get a copy of the CD. Best thing about all of this is that to go along with her solo CD she has her own website. She now qualifies to be nominated for an IMA award.  Wink I can think of a few of us who will nominate her!
edtom
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 11:45:46 PM »

I ordered my CD tonight. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines