ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
December 16, 2018, 07:23:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dave's Alex fan site http://www.alexandriasharpe.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome All Alex Fans  (Read 2592 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: January 07, 2011, 11:11:22 PM »

Hello everyone,

After much discussion among several management members, it was decided the best solution to the issue of the Alex Fan Forum was to build a new one. I had the opportunity to join again with Destiny/Celtic Fiddle Chick to create a new forum for all to enjoy.
So much has changed in the last year regarding Alex and her career, we felt a fresh start was in order.
The old forum served us all well and brought many fans together for a long time. Kudos to the Admins of it. It was a great place to share our thoughts and passion for Alex.
We hope that you will find this forum to be fun and a great place to continue to express those same feelings for her. We have provided some new topic boards to try to accommodate the changes Alex has experienced over the last year. Some of the boards will become more pertinent as Alex gets further into this newest phase of her career.
We hope you enjoy this forum, just as you did the old one.
Post often, tell your friends, and thank you for supporting the amazing Alexandria Sharpe.

Kindest regards,
Dave/Apollomoon
Destiny/ Celtic Fiddle Chick

« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:44:21 PM by Apollomoon » Logged

moscapoet
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 11:13:08 AM »

And then there were two........Well hey, twice the Alex fun as the old site is back up! So double the lovin' for Alex! Each site has a place and in a non-competitive way so, Alex, never doubt you made a huge impact in your time with Celtic Woman. I know for a fact a couple of blogs where the key search terms have been asking about you! This is a great new site managed by marvelous fans and just another vehicle to show you support and promote you. 
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »

And then there were two........Well hey, twice the Alex fun as the old site is back up! So double the lovin' for Alex! Each site has a place and in a non-competitive way so, Alex, never doubt you made a huge impact in your time with Celtic Woman. I know for a fact a couple of blogs where the key search terms have been asking about you! This is a great new site managed by marvelous fans and just another vehicle to show you support and promote you. 
Thanks for your kind words Scott. It is all for Alex not for us. I know she does appreciate our efforts. I think she is quite surprised at this outpouring of love for her.
It is wonderful.
I am so honored to be able to provide a vehicle for all to enjoy.
Dave/Apollomoon

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines