ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
December 17, 2017, 02:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Leotards and Monologues  (Read 5600 times)
Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« on: April 13, 2014, 03:15:08 PM »

'' Leotards and Monologues'' is the school where Alex teaches drama and singing.

Found the website, here's the link , Alex is under the tab ''teachers''

http://www.leotardsandmonologues.com/#
steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 06:58:13 PM »

Can't help but notice that Alex has the longest list of credits :-) Of course, I'm not biased at all!
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 10:22:42 PM »

Thanks Daniel....where have you been???

So anyway for those of you that do not care to follow the link, I thought it would be kind of nice to just copy over the credits listed in the site for Alex. If you do not think our forum hostess is talented...think again. It is incredible. No wonder she is tired!!!  Shocked

Alex Sharpe
Singing

Alex began her career playing Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz at the Olympia Theatre, Dublin.
Since then she has enjoyed playing the following roles: Bernie, The Raven Beckons , Mila, Aloha Kamiano , Riverbank Theatre Dublin, Young Sally, Follies in Concert, National Concert Hall, Dublin,
Jenny, Aspects of Love, Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Kate Foley ,The Wiremen, Gaiety Theatre, Dublin,
Cathy ,The Last 5 Years, Mill Theatre, Newtownabbey, Lady Ulveigh The Promise Helix Theatre,
Cinderella, Aladdin, Sinbad and Mother Goose, Gaiety Theatre, Dublin,

Eponine, UK National tour ;Les Miserables, and Concert tour of Scandinavia, Bernadette (original cast),in Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Beautiful Game, London.

As guest soloist Alex has appeared with the RTE Concert Orchestra, Dublin, in The Romps, The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber, Razzle Dazzle, Show Stoppers, Super Troopers, Love is in the Air, Christmas Gala, Broadway and Beyond. Night of a Thousand Voices, Belfast, Academy Award Winners, The Birmingham City Orchestra, Birmingham, Hallé Orchestra,  Manchester, the Welsh National Orchestra, Cardiff and the Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra in Norway. With West End International in Beatlemania!  Götenborg Opera House, Reykjavik,Iceland Bond - Shaken Not Stirred in the UK.
Show Stoppers,  Danish National Symphony, Helsinborg Philharmonic Orchestra.

In 2008 Alex was asked to be one of the soloists with Celtic Woman she toured the States for three years and had the opportunity to perform live on, Dancing with the Stars, The Today Show,  Good Morning America and for President Obama at the National Christmas Tree Lighting 2009, along with TV appearances in China and Japan.
In 2009 she recorded the Emmy nominated DVD and Album Songs from the Heart.

Alex  appeared as a guest on Jenny Oaks Baker’s Christmas Album “Noel”  produced and arranged by Kurt Bestor  in August 2012 and was guest soloist on the  25th Anniversary of “A Kurt Bestor Christmas”  SLC, Utah and guest soloist with Craig Jessop and the American Festival Chorus and Orchestra at the Ellen Eccles Theatre, Logan, Utah Dec 2012

This December Alex will perform with Jenny Oaks Baker  at the Festival of Lights in Washington DC and the Annapolis Christmas Pops in Maryland

In February 2014 she will play the role of Lucille Frank in Irelands premier production of  Jason Roown’s Parade at the Cork Opera House.

Daniel
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:45:53 AM »

Hey Dave,

Busy as always but this time from Berlin Germany where i have to work for three months.
everything fine and never lost a update here but missed the place very much.
stay in touch
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 12:55:58 PM »

Hey Dave,

Busy as always but this time from Berlin Germany where i have to work for three months.
everything fine and never lost a update here but missed the place very much.
stay in touch
I'll drop you a note. Good to hear from you.

Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 10:36:42 AM »

Very cool. How many of us would like to take a class now?  Roll Eyes
steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:30:08 PM »

Sign me up! I'll do the monologues but not the leotards!
Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 11:47:28 AM »

Sign me up! I'll do the monologues but not the leotards!
Haha, I'm with you on that one!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines