ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
August 14, 2018, 09:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpeForum

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex's performance with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Aug 16, 2015  (Read 1530 times)
steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« on: August 17, 2015, 07:32:08 PM »

During the last few weeks I've had one of the most amazing experiences of my life, preparing a concert with Alex and then performing with her on Aug 7 and 8th. Since those concerts there has been a steady stream of letters, cards, flowers, and people stopping me and saying how they were blown away by this event.

I just started out as a fan on this fan forum--amazing where that has taken me. Our shared mission of lifting others through music seems to be coming to pass. Yesterday we had another amazing experience.  This was my post on Facebook yesterday:

Today I could not be more proud of our friend Alex Sharpe as she appeared as vocal soloist with the Mormon Tablernacle Choir. Proud--not just for her performance, but for how and why she does her music and how she treats her fans and other musicians. All this I have seen very close up. The Tabernacle Choir is also lucky to have experienced this with her. Something tells me that they are not finished with her.
Today all of Ireland should be proud of this woman whom we are honored to call our friend. Thank you Alex for all of the wonderful experiences you have given me and my family, and what you have given our valley. We will be blessed for years to come for what you have selflessly given us. I am at a loss--how do you thank somebody who has helped so many people, including me, to live better, be stronger, and to reach higher? I don't know, but we can honor you by doing the same for others with our own talents. Thank you Alex, for a wonderful few weeks, and have a great re-entry back into normal life!! We love you!!
quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 09:20:47 PM »

Thank you very much for that testimony. It must have been a profound experience. I am sorry to have missed it. Alex always manages to reach out and touch the soul where it most needs it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines