ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
December 17, 2017, 03:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE DOWNLOAD!  (Read 1910 times)
CelticAlex
Administrator
Sharpie Fan

« on: May 11, 2014, 05:00:32 PM »

Hey Everybody!!!

Thank you SO much for all your support since the album was released it has been such a thrill to see your orders come in and to recognise you personally by name!
I hope you are all enjoying the music and are feeling uplifted!
I am inviting you all to join my mailing list on my new website and when you sign up you will receive a free download of MY HEART WAS HOME AGAIN.
Please share the new website with friends and also invite them to "like" my fan facebook page.

Thank you all again for your love and support and to Dave for starting and tirelessly maintaining the AlexSharpe fan forum.

Alex. XXX
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 10:14:37 AM »

This very gracious of you Alex. Thank you and I hope everyone takes advantage of this opportunity to own a truly beautiful song.

An entire album of this type of music from you would be wonderful. What do you think?  Wink

steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 03:22:14 PM »

An entire album of anything from Alex would be wonderful.  If she does this, she may have several projects on her hands!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:56:32 PM by steveyoung » Logged
Moscapoet
Sharpie Fan

I'm a Sharpie!

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 11:43:33 AM »

Signed up for the newsletter and doing what I can to promote Alex and her CD on the social sites. The more we all do this the more quickly she can recover her costs doing the CD which I know first hand is not at all cheap!
steveyoung
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 02:43:38 PM »

I have bought and given out 20 of them, and some of those people are telling their friends.  I've had a few of those friends come back to me and say "where can I get it?"  It has been a very positive experience for me. Some of those people have had recent tragedy in their lives, and have been very touched by what Alex's music.  I believe in this cause, and will remain a part of it in action as well as word.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines