ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
November 13, 2018, 01:54:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alex's Official Twitter http://www.twitter.com/AlexSharpe1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: welcome Mary  (Read 4553 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« on: February 20, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »

Welcome Mary.
Thank you for joining and supporting the amazing Alex Sharpe. Enjoy!
Dave/AM

dutchfan
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »

Welcome here Mary, thanks for suporting Alex and hope you have  a wonderful time here
Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Administrator
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 09:04:21 PM »

A big welcome to you. Thanks for your support of Alex.

moscapoet
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:14:27 PM »

Hello and welcome!! Thanks for being part of the sapphire sea and supporting Alex. Enjoy your visits!
JuanV
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »

Welcome to the forum Mary! Smiley Thanks for supporting Alex.
Wendy176
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »

Welcome Mary to the Alex Sharpe Forum.  Thank you for supporting the lovely Alex and I know you will enjoy your time here.
Mary
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 09:58:29 PM »

Thank you one and all for the generous welcome.  This is foreign territory for me having never set foot inside a forum before.  I was "introduced" to Alex by an old friend and thus my journey began.  I look forward to being part of a group that recognizes the talent of a gracious woman.
moscapoet
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 12:16:34 AM »

Thank you one and all for the generous welcome.  This is foreign territory for me having never set foot inside a forum before.  I was "introduced" to Alex by an old friend and thus my journey began.  I look forward to being part of a group that recognizes the talent of a gracious woman.

Well Mary, no passport required for this foreign territory and the natives are quite friendly! You're old friend has good taste and Alex is indeed both talented and gracious. The folks here will make you new venture into the cyber world a nice One I think.  Wink
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:52 AM »

Well Mary, no passport required for this foreign territory and the natives are quite friendly! You're old friend has good taste and Alex is indeed both talented and gracious. The folks here will make you new venture into the cyber world a nice One I think.  Wink
I think I know Mary's old friend pretty well  Scott.   Wink
You and Mary met last summer at the SPAC show.

rick
Sharpie Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 07:16:18 PM »

Thank you for joining Mary and giving your support for Alex.

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club    http://www.maireadfanclub.com/
moscapoet
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »

I think I know Mary's old friend pretty well  Scott.   Wink
You and Mary met last summer at the SPAC show.
Ah, right. Cool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines