ALEX SHARPE FAN FORUM
January 22, 2018, 11:12:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum email address alexsharpeforum@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just reflecting a little  (Read 8762 times)
Apollomoon
Administrator
Alex is in My Heart

Simply Stunning

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 09:17:37 PM »

Thanks guys!
I can always count on a few of you for some thoughts once and a while.
Always nice to have a little activity here once and awhile.

quantummechanic
Ohhh.. I'm so hot, Brrr

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 06:28:16 PM »

Its been too long, so I'll put out some more. I know everyone is probably tired of hearing it, but Alex needs to put out a DVD (yes, I'll settle for a CD, but ...) with all of these songs on it. Her voice is phenomenal, and a CD would probably go gold, but it just wouldn't capture her stage presence; all those little things everyone has described, and obviously cherishes, which makes for a unique and unforgettable ALEX performance. I think a DVD would go multiple platinum. I saw Derek Jacobi in Much Ado About Nothing at Stratford on Avon (more years ago than I want to remember) and I never saw a performer who could own a stage with a single gesture or a single word ... until I saw Alex. And Henny is so right, the contracts and clauses and the footnotes do seem to spoil all too many artistic possibilities. So I am still watching TC and YBIMH on my iPod, and just got a second wind with B&TB. I hope the next tears we all share are joyful ones at Alex's next performance.

Phil/QM
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Modified & Upgraded by Croco Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines